Friday, January 1, 2010

first hair cut

I did something that I swore I would not do for a very long time. I got Caroline's hair cut. It looked so bad in the back because it was two different lengths and it just had to be done. So we went to see Charlie and she trimmed it up for us. But we did not cut bangs. I will never as long as I live have bangs on Caroline. Thanks to Charlie for doing a great job and thanks Emily for keeping Caroline occupied and letting her play with your phone so I could take pictures. Everytime we go see Charlie Anthony wants a hair cut so of course since Caroline got hers done there was no way we were leaving the shop without Anthony getting his done also. Here is a picture of him after his new "do".


Caroline is starting early with texting!












No comments: