Monday, January 25, 2010

My Little Nudists

It's official. Both of my kids hate to wear clothes. I went to get Caroline out of her crib this morning and she had her arm out of her pj's and was trying to get them all the way off. Then later today I came in the living room after cleaning the bathroom and this is what I saw. She somehow managed to get all her clothes off! Everyone already knows that Anthony hates clothes and doesn't wear them unless he has to.



Notice the pig tails? Another thing she can't leave alone. She pulls at them all the time and messes her hair up.

Anthony pushing Caroline around the house in her baby doll stroller.








1 comment:

lacey said...

oh kendra those pic. r so cute. Don't worry my kids never have clothes on either. I am glad to c that both anthony and carolyn love the power wheels.