Friday, January 1, 2010

leah

I have a heavy heart today. As most everyone knows I follow a lot of different blogs. I have been following a blog about Leah, a little girl that was born with Epidermolysis Bullosa or EB for short. This is a genetic skin disorder that causes painful blistering all over their body. There is no cure for this disorder and can be fatal in the first year of life, which is the case with Leah. She passed away yesterday morning around 9:45 am. Her parents were able to hold her and be with her during her last time here on earth. I cannot imagine what it would be like to have a child that was in pain continuously from her first day of life and I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a child. Leah is in heaven now, pain free and EB free. For that we can praise God but here on earth her parents and family are suffering even though I know they are grateful that she doesn't hurt anymore. Please pray for this family and other families that have children with EB and other disorders. Here are some links Leah, Jonah, Tripp, Ryan, Karsie, Sarah, Emma.

No comments: