Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Anthony turns 4!

Anthony celebrated his 4th birthday on August 13 while we were at the beach. He wanted to go to "the place that has a pirate that gives me a necklace and has crab legs". So that's where we went. It's one of my favorite places to eat but I now spend a good portion of the meal cracking crab legs for Anthony!
It seems crazy to me that Anthony is already 4 years old. I can't remember life without him but it seems like he should still be a baby. He can be the sweetest child ever, he still loves to play with my hair and will give me 100 hugs a day and say "I love you" at least that many times a day. Of course he also has his moments but I can't imagine life without him. He has so much energy and there is never a dull moment. He loves to talk and you just never know what he going to say. Some of the things that kid says is just hilarious! He is such an awesome boy! I love you Anthony, my favorite boy!
Quentin, Caroline, Anthony, and Will with the "pirate". Caroline wasn't sure what to think. She would look at him and want to touch him but as soon as he would look at her or speak to her she would almost cry.


The only family pictures we were able to get while at the beach. It's dang impossible to get Anthony and Caroline to stay still long enough for a picture.

We also took Anthony and Caroline to play putt putt while at the beach. I just don't feel like it's a trip to the beach until we play. It's one of my favorite things to do down there. Anthony loves to play but Caroline was totally not interested. Chad would help her hit her ball then she would take off running after it and pick it up. She would also just walk around getting in Anthony's way and make him so darn mad. Anthony started to just hit his ball and Caroline's toward the end. They had a ton of fun though.
Caroline in Anthony's way.




Caroline trying to take off her shoes, we were only on hole #2 at the point. I knew then it was going to be a long game!

Deciding to take a break right in front of the hole when Anthony was trying to hit the ball. He was so mad at her but she couldn't have cared less. She didn't move until I picked her up and moved her.
Just thought these pictures were just too cute.

No comments: