Sunday, August 22, 2010

a pirate party

I still can't believe my "little" boy is 4 years old. Here are some pictures of him from the time he was little until now. I can't believe how much he has changed, except the fact that he still is the clone of his father!
3 1/2 years old
2 1/2 years old

16 months old with his hair!
12 weeks old.


Here are some pictures from his birthday party on Saturday. We had it at the house hoping that it wouldn't rain so the kids could go outside and play. Of course it rained the whole time but I think the kids still had a good time.
The cupcakes that Charlie, Mom, and I made. I think they turned out pretty good considering I have never done anything like this before and I am not Suzy Homemaker.
He hated it when we sang Happy Birthday. He got very embarassed and we had to stop half way through singing. Guess next year I will ask him before the party if he wants us to sing:)
The monkey that Caroline made Anthony. As soon as he opened she took it over and has had it ever since. When Anthony asks for it she says "No mine, can't have." He loved all the toys that he got but now I have to go through all his toys in the playroom because we are running out of space.

Thanks everyone for coming to his party! He loved it.







No comments: