Monday, December 14, 2009

I just thought this picture was funny. Anthony decided he wanted to wear my pink and white bath robe around the house the other day. His daddy was not thrilled about this at all but Anthony just wanted to wear it because he said it was warm and he was cold (of course he was wearing nothing but his underwear, I can't keep that child in clothes so I have finally just given up)
I love these pictures of Caroline. She loves her "babies" and has to go to bed with them or she will not go to sleep. I laid her down for a nap and came back to check on her and just had to take a picture.


Caroline has figured out to climb on the ottoman and then up on the couch. I was making pancakes this morning and it got really quiet and you know that is never a good thing so I went to check on her and she was on the couch laying down watching Super Why. She is so clumsy and can't figure out how to get down and I'm afraid she is going to fall off the couch so we have moved to ottoman in our bedroom while she is awake. Doesn't she look so happy and proud of herself?

Everyone knows that Anthony loves to do projects and "jobs". He has been helping me cook almost every meal now and thinks it's the greatest thing ever. He also loves art projects, nothing keeps his attention for long but he does like to do it. So we made a paper chain for our Christmas tree. He was more excited about getting to use glue than anything and instead of just putting glue on the ends he had to put glue on the whole piece so it was quite messy but still a lot of fun. I just love the look on his face in this picture.
Concentrating so hard!

We also made a gingerbread house and tree today so Anthony could decorate. (Ok, so I bought the premade gingerbread so all we had to do was put it together) Can you tell that Anthony did most of the icing on the Christmas tree? I think he ate more icing and candy than he put on the tree. He kept going under the table to eat candy cause he thought I wouldn't know. LOL. I put the icing on the house and he put all the candy on then I went to fold a load of laundry and came back and he had green icing all over his mouth and so did Caroline. He was sharing with her!

Here is what the house looked like after I went to do laundry. I think half the candy is missing on this side now. When Chad came home he was picking candy off of it to and when I fussed about it he said it was meant to be eaten not looked at. He is very serious about his sweets.








1 comment:

Melanie said...

Your kids are adorable as always! You are a better mom than me. I haven't found the time to do anything Christmas - no parades, no cookies, no gingerbread houses. I think we might attempt to go see Santa tonight. I need to redeem myself